All 5 Trustees Present Citizens Present: 22
* Regulations for Short-Term Rentals, Ordinance 2023-01, was approved unanimously by the Town Board. (A copy is on the website.)
* A new computer and its software was approved for up to $2,000 to replace the current one.
OLD BUSINESS: none
* The Augusta Library roof has been repaired with new shingles. Thank you Hedrick Brothers!
* Pothole repairs will be discussed at the February 6,2023 meeting.
* Tell It Like It Was live at the Harmonie Verein with Alan Frazier on January 10 at 7 pm.
PARKS COMMITTEE REPORT
* Chairperson will share new ideas for the design and possible playground equipment at the February 6, 2023 meeting.
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE REPORT
* Chamber is holding a Membership Drive in February.
* Plein Air event coming in April 2023. The Chamber is requesting housing for Artists.
* Approximately $4,000 was taken in on Trivia Night. This will be added to the Playground Fund.
ZONING & PLANNING REPORT
* The request for a Conditional Use Permit with 2 conditions, including a multi-family dwelling, was approved for the Hanani House at 5568 Chestnut Street.
* Rezoning Application for 5501 Locust Street was submitted. Public Hearing set for 2/21/23 & 3/1/23.
* Two separate Right-of-Way waivers were approved for 255 Washington Street for Crown Properties Randy Greene and for 295 Washington Street.
* Levee repair completed and waiting for Corp of Engineers to certify.
* Report was approved. Checks were approved.
* Eff 12-13-22 $2100 1st Advance on December collections. Eff 12-15-22 $303.49 November collections. Eff 12-21-22 $5000 2nd Advance on December collections. Eff 12-28-22 $1500 3rd Advance on December collections.
* Rezoning application $1000 check for Jeff and Lisa Bina at 5501 Locust Street.
* 4 Business Licenses (@ $25) for Rockwood Asset.
* 2 Land Use permits (@ $50) for Hoffman at Gallery Augusta and The Hostel.
* 5 Sign Permit applications (@ $10) for Ziglan Signs at the White House Cafe (2 signs), the Emporium Coffee Shop (2 signs), and the Clothing Store (1 sign).
TREE COMMITTEE REPORT: none
OPEN TO CITIZENS: Sign up requests withdrawn.
Complete Town Board Meeting Minutes are in the Augusta Library.