- Mowing bids at the April 5 meeting.
- April 6, 2021 Town Board election ballot: 4 candidates signed up for 3 positions. Candidate profiles will be in the April Boone Country Connection.
- The first sidewalk grant is in review. The second has been presented to the East-West Gateway Board. Results are possible in April.
- Trash still being put in the yard waste dumpster.
- Flyers sent out to residents for the Spring Bulk Trash Pickup on Monday, April 12.
- Kim Alsop is working on a replacement sign for the Town Park.
- Business licenses are down since the Town lost around 5 businesses.
- Bob Hofer received a letter from the mayor of St. Peters congratulating the Town of Augusta of the Hoffman Family and Companies’ aquisition of properties and wineries around Augusta.
- Hoffman Family Company update: Purchased Montelle and Augusta Winery.
- Collector: -Collected $2,334.02, including $0.49 interest, for the Sur Tax. -Collected $10 for a Sign Permit for Post Hospitality.
- Public Works: Visitor’s Center drawings for renovations to the building were presented. Phase I was approved.
- Zoning & Planning: –Sign Permit request from Phillip Day of Post Hospitality at 5525 Walnut Street was approved. -A statue with Lewis and Clark figures to be placed at Locust and Jackson Streets was presented to the Board for their review. Since it’s a landscape structure, it does not require a permit.
- Historian: There is a YouTube channel called “Friends of Augusta.”
- History Musuem: -Meeting on 3/2 to discuss the new website. -A donation of $700 will be used for the museum building fund extension. -Working on an Augusta Historical Preservation survey.
- April 6, Tuesday — Election to Vote for three Town Board member positions with four people on the ballot: *Ellen Knoernschild, *Kathryn Frazier, *Joe Buchheit, and Laura Miller. (* indicates an incumbent)
- April 12,, Monday — Bulk Trash pickup for Town residents
- April 16, Friday — St. Charles County Tourism meeting
- April 22 – May 1 — The Plein Air Art Festival provides organized opportunities for registered artists to paint in the area to the final sales in Augusta on May 1.
- May 8, Saturday — Rabies Vaccination Clinic for dogs and cats (call 636-239-2745 for information).
- September 17-18 — Harvest Festival: Friday is Swinging in the Vines; Saturday is Festival of the Streets