- The April 6,2021, Election expenses were approved for the Town Board Trustees ballot.
- Modified Town of Augusta 2021 Budget approved.
- The railroad and utility tax was collected.
- There is an 80/20 split for the sidewalk grant with the Town contributing the 20%. More information coming from Cochran Engineering and East-West Gateway.
- Directional Barrel repair is in progress.
- The town attorney is working on an ordinance for a Post Office lease.
- Business license renewal letters for 2021 have been sent out.
- Building & Zoning: –Land use permit issued to Building Solutions for a building upgrade at 5221 Water Street. –Waiver issued for electric motor upgrade at 5496 Hackman Road.
- History Museum: –A Go Fund Me account was added to the Museum website to assist in raising funds for additional expenses to the building improvements. –Historic items were donated to the Museum. –The “Friends of Historic Augusta” YouTube channel is now operating.
- Tree: Augusta celebrates being a Tree City for 11 years.
- Cemetery: The request for a fence on Jackson Street by the Hoffmans was approved.
- February 6, Saturday — The Big River Management Race for their Castle Cup Trail Race.
- March 20, Saturday — The Harmonie Verein’s St. Patrick’s Dinner
- April 6, Tuesday — Election to Vote for three Town Board member positions with four people on the ballot: *Ellen Knoernschild, *Kathryn Frazier, *Joe Buchheit, and Laura Miller. (* indicates an incumbent)
- April 12,, Monday — Bulk Trash pickup for Town residents
- April 16, Friday — St. Charles County Tourism meeting
- April 21 – May 1 — The Plein Air Art Festival provides organized opportunities for registered artists to paint in the area to the final sales in Augusta on May 1.
- May 8, Saturday — Rabies Vaccination Clinic for dogs and cats (call 636-239-2745 for information).
- September 17-18 — Harvest Festival: Friday is Swinging in the Vines; Saturday is Festival of the Streets