2nd Annual Augusta Gingerbread Haus Contest
December 3 @ 5:00 pm - December 10 @ 8:00 pm
Join Us for the 2nd Annual Augusta Gingerbread Haus Contest, enter a Gingerbread house or be one of our Judges.
All Entries will be on Display at the Augusta Visitors Center on December 3rd and 10th from 5pm to 8pm. The public is asked to be our judges, so come by and vote for your favorite in each of our categories.
There will be two major categories of Local Landmark and Heartwarming House; in addition our entries will be broken down into age groups.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- Everything that is seen can be eaten!
- All visible parts or the structure and landscape must be edible. Internal support pieces of nonedible materials is allowed.
- The contest is geared toward individuals
- All entries must be submitted on a sturdy base, that is bigger than the house/structure. The base can be decorated with edible trees, paths, etc.
- Use of gingerbread from pre-baked kits is allowed.
Display will be up at the Visitor’s Center from Dec 3rd to Dec 10th
DROP OFF: Display on December 2, 2020 between 4pm and 6pm at the Visitors Center
Entry forms must accompany the Display
Judging will be performed on Dec 3rd and Dec 10th by the Public
Announcement of Winners will be on Dec 10th at 8pm
PICK UP: Display must be picked up December 12, 2020 between 10am and 2pm
ENTRY FORM due no later than December 3, 2021
EMAIL address: ________________________________________________
Pick Your Entry Type:
Local Landmark _____
Heartwarming House _____
Pick Your Category
Youth – up to 12 years old _____
Teenagers – 13 to 19 years old _____
Adults 20 years and up _____
How to Enter:
Notify GACC that you are going to enter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 636-228-4005