- $18,000.00 received at part of the Covid relief program awarded to municipalities in St. Charles County.
- Citizens voiced their opinions about the fence at the Augusta Cemetery and along Highway 94.
- New Augusta Post Office lease approved.
- Gardening funds ($1,500.00) for the History Museum and Augusta Library approved.
- MOWING BIDS approved
- Bill Harrison Town Park $210.00 Ball Field $152.00
- Paul Carmen Library $ 70.00 Visitor Center $ 30.00
- Trei Irwin Town Square $ 55.00
- Collector: –February collections of $18.60. – St. Charles County Finance deposited $18,000.00.
- Public Works: –Pothole patching and sidewalk repair updates. -Still checking on the mailbox situation. -Approved up to $700 for the street sweeper. -Approved up to $3,000 for street striping. -Approved up to $2,000 for tree removal at High Street. -The second sidewalk grant was approved.
- April 6, Tuesday — Election to Vote for three Town Board member positions with four people on the ballot: *Ellen Knoernschild, *Kathryn Frazier, *Joe Buchheit, and Laura Miller. (* indicates an incumbent)
- April 12,, Monday — Bulk Trash pickup for Town residents
- April 16, Friday — St. Charles County Tourism meeting
- April 22 – May 1 — The Plein Air Art Festival provides organized opportunities for registered artists to paint in the area to the final sales in Augusta on May 1.
- April 24, Saturday — Garden Planting at the History Museum
- April 27 + 29 — Viewing of Artwork at Harmonie Verein.
- May 8, Saturday — Rabies Vaccination Clinic for dogs and cats (call 636-239-2745 for information).
- May 31, Monday — “Best of Augusta” Photo Contest entry deadline.
- September 17-18 — Harvest Festival: Friday is Swinging in the Vines; Saturday is Festival of the Streets with a parade and races.